K-80 Parcours. Performance from the stand to the field
The legendary K-80 receiver needs no introduction. It has long been thought of as one of the most reliable and has withstood hundreds of thousands of rounds and many trips to the top of the podium. Available with dozens of different barrel options the K-80 has always been a shotgun that was ready to evolve. The next step in this evolution is the K-80 Parcours. Perfectly balanced between the hands, the Parcours gives the shooter a gun that is approximately 8 pounds with the proven reliability of the K-80 receiver. Featuring a 28", 30", 32”or 34" fixed choke, soldered rib barrels, a slimmer forearm and a totally new stock design the K-80 Parcours points and moves with ease. Now Available with Krieghoff Thin Wall Chokes in all 12ga and 20ga barrel lengths.
20 Gauge; 3" chambers
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
- 12ga, 20ga and 28ga; 3“ chamber
- 28", 30", 32” or 34" Soldered Flat Rib Barrel
- Available in M/IM & IM/F or Krieghoff Thinwall Choke Sytem
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Slim Field Style Forend
- Approximately 8 lbs.
- Krieghoff Negrini case
Related Parts and Accessories
Factory Performance Options
Additional Factory options include Factory Thin-Wall Krieghoff Chokes, Sub-Gauge barrels in 20 Gauge and 28 Gauge. Adjust your gun's balance with optional Barrel Weights and the Krieghoff Balance System. Reduce felt recoil by having the factory provide Barrel Porting and customized your stock fit with an Krieghoff Adjustable Butt Plate system.
Factory Appearance Options
Customize the look of your K-80 or K-20 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both a standard size, wide or short, adding titanium front hanger completes the look. More traditional is adding a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch.