K-80 Pro Sporter. Versatile and Designed for Success
The K-80 Pro Sporter features a Floating Rib suspended higher above the barrel than conventional Sporting Clays and Skeet competition shotguns. The higher rib design and corresponding higher stock allow the shooter to keep their head in a more erect position on the stock, thereby increasing sight range and allowing for quicker target acquisition, reduced neck fatigue, and reduced perceived recoil. A specially designed adjustment wheel fitted to the rib allows the shooter to select a flat shooting 50/50 POI or a slightly higher 60/40 POI by using a sight picture of bead behind bead. Both POI settings are approximations and can differ slightly. A higher POI of 70/30 is also possible by using a figure eight sight picture. Changing your POI to your personal preferences is as simple as using the adjustment wheel on the rib of the Pro Sporter. By loosening the set screw and lowering the rib down you can achieve a higher POI. The K-80 Pro Sporter transitions easily between all of the clay target disciplines offering the versatility and performance of Krieghoff.
20 Gauge; 3" chambers
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
.410 Bore; 3" chambers
- 12ga, 20ga, 28ga and .410 barrels feature a 3“ chrome chamber
- 30"or 32”: 12mm Tapered Flat Rib
- Extended factory screw-in chokes, incl. five titanium choke tubes and choke wrench (Standard offering SK/IC,LM,M,IM)
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Standard: #3 Pro-Sporting Stock
- Schnabel Style Forend
- Stock Finish: SEF (Satin Epoxy Finish)
- Krieghoff Negrini one barrel case
Related Parts and Accessories
Factory Performance Options
Additional Factory options include Factory Titanium Chokes, Sub-Gauge barrels in 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge and .410. Adjust your gun's balance with optional Barrel Weights and the Krieghoff Balance System. Reduce felt recoil by having the factory provide Barrel Porting and customized your stock fit with an Krieghoff Adjustable Butt Plate system.
Factory Appearance Options
Customize the look of your K-80 or K-20 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both a standard size, wide or short, adding titanium front hanger completes the look. More traditional is adding a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch.