K-80 Parcours-X. Designed for Performance Excellence
Introducing the new K-80 Parcours-X. Designed to meet the needs of Sporting Clays and FITASC shooters that want the nimble lively feel of the Parcours while adding just enough weight in the barrel to provide a balanced smooth swinging shotgun. The new Parcours-X gives the shooter a gun with the proven reliability of the K-80 receiver and new tapered rib design starting at 10mm tapered to 8mm without a center tramline for a clean sight picture. The Parcours-X features a 32” barrel with 3" chrome chambers and the new Krieghoff Thin-Wall flush mounted chokes in Improved Mod and Mod constrictions.
- 12ga, 3“ chamber
- 32” Soldered Parcours-X Rib Barrel
- Available in M/IM Krieghoff Thinwall Choke Sytem
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Slim Field Style Forend
- Approximately 8 1/2 lbs.
- Krieghoff Negrini case
Factory Performance Options
Additional Factory options include Factory Thin-Wall Krieghoff Chokes, Sub-Gauge barrels in 20 Gauge and 28 Gauge. Adjust your gun's balance with optional Barrel Weights and the Krieghoff Balance System. Reduce felt recoil by having the factory provide Barrel Porting and customized your stock fit with an Krieghoff Adjustable Butt Plate system.
Factory Appearance Options
Customize the look of your K-80 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both a standard size, wide or short, adding titanium front hanger completes the look. More traditional is adding a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch.